Kathleen Cahill London
CE CERTIFIED MASKS
- EFFICIENT FILTRATION: The 4 layers effectively filter different types of air-borne particles in .03 of size such as water droplet, bacteria, dust, haze, saliva droplets Uses melt-blown nonwoven material of a moderate thickness for optimal particle absorption. The electrostatic filter is highly efficient at filtering microscopic particles.
- BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE: FFP2 respirators are designed to provide ultra-low inhalation and exhalation resistance which works by effectively removing air easily, allowing for better breathing, the nonwoven fabric allows for comfortable breathing in order to reduce heat and moisture accumulation.
- SECURE DESIGN: Ergonomically designed, this respirator has a built-in soft, adjustable nose clip which creates a safe seal between the bridge of the nose and the mask providing a secure fit to the face. The nose clip allows the mask to be elevated off the face in order to relieve mask pressure which eliminates red pressure welts caused by tight masks. The elastic ear straps are made out of soft hypo-allergenic tested elastic, reducing mask-pressure by 90% compared to other masks
- CE CERTIFIED: This mask has a stamped CE certification which makes it compliant with EU Regulation. These masks are tested and manufactured to EU standard EN149:2001 + A1 2009. KN95 GB2626-2006 they have been tested and are up too FFP2 code standards.
- ANTI-FOG: Proper circulation of oxygen allows for easier flow of air, reducing fog by 90% compared to other masks which makes it convenient for individuals who wear glasses.
- HYPO-ALLERGENIC: Uses melt-blown nonwoven material of a moderate thickness to reduce skin irritations and red swells caused by woven masks
- 100% UK DISTRIBUTOR: Distributed by a UK Safety Equipment Supplier.
- FREE UK DELIVERY, DHL SHIPPING CHARGES FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY